Study Engineering in the U.S. with BridgePathways
- On January 12, 2016
- Choose WNE if: You want to combine engineering with another degree program. WNE offers combination programs with law and business, as well as concentrations in mechanical and electrical engineering and management.
- Program duration: 4 years; 5-6 years for combined degree programs
- Special considerations: Graduating seniors at WNE complete a senior design project: a year or semester-long investigatory project to solve real-world problems.
- Choose CMU if: You are unsure of which degree path to take. CMU offers a BS in Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Technology, as well as an Associate in Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology. The first two years of curriculum for all three programs are similar, so you can decide where to focus once you have started your studies.
- Program duration: 4 years
- Special considerations: CMU partners with Colorado University at Boulder to offer the BA and AAS in Mechanical Engineering Technology.
Sign up for the BridgePathways newsletter to receive helpful English tips, college preparation tips, program information, and more!