● Location: Wuhan, Hubei province, China.
●Contract Term: one academic year, Feb. 2019- Jan. 2020
●Job Position: English Teacher.
●Students Age: 6 – 11 years old.
● Work Days: Mondays to Fridays. Two days off on weekends.
●Work Hours: 21 classes per week. No office hours.
Remuneration and Benefits:
●Salary: RMB11,000 monthly after tax.
●Airfare Allowance: maximum RMB15,000 upon the contract fulfillment.
● Accommodation: housing rent allowance of RMB3,000 monthly (100% cover).
●Meals: free of charge breakfast and lunch during work days.
●Vacation: 70 days full paid vacation per academic year—this is made of 30 days winter vacation, 30 day summer vacation and public holiday.
●Work Visa: offer working permit.
● Provide Accident Insurance.
● Airport pick-up service.
● Orientation service.
● Bachelor degree or above, TEFL or teaching license are required.
● Fluent English speaker, non-native English speaker who holds university degree in Native English speaking country.
ID#10250LocationNo.259 Jiefang Avenue, Wuhan, , China# Of Job Positions6Contract Length12 monthsType of schoolPublic
120-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
Click China Cultural Exchange Co.,Ltd.,the recruiters with the certified license issued by SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R. China), Registration No: A3 4290001. We are providing free of charge services for students (candidates) on China jobs matching and job seeking.