1. Conduct classroom lessons according to WSE methodology;
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled;
3. Give student feedback;
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective;
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom;
6. Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the center;
– Applicants should be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (Visa requirement);
– Age between 23-58 years old;
– Bachelor’s degree in any major or higher;
– CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience required;
– Able to pass a Criminal Background Check and standard health check;
– Willing to work weekends;
– Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organize.
– Teachers receive generous monthly and year-end bonuses.
– Incoming flight allowance, and housing stipend available for teachers in Beijing.
– Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
– Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts.
– 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
– Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
– Average classroom size is 1:4.
– Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management.
– NO grading and minimal lesson planning – your free-time is yours to enjoy!
– Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities opening up due to our expansion plans over the next 5 years.
– 40-hour Teacher Training is provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter
– Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
– Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated.
– Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
– Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 14 days fully paid upon arrival.
– A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in.
ID#10329LocationQufu Road 38 Friendship Boutique Plaza 6th Floor L-1, Tianjin, , China# Of Job Positions4Contract Length12 monthsType of schoolLanguage Center
120-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.
With over 45 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 3 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students. We have nearly 450 centers in over 27 countries in North Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. China is our largest network, with 75 schools spread across 11 major cities.
We need professionals who are seeking international experience teaching adult learners. At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to help people improve their career opportunities to break down the barriers of language and culture.