1. Designing innovative courses that achieve our clients goals using our superb range of materials
2. Creating well-structured and professional presentations
3. Delivering classes one to one or on-site at a company/institution for multiple students
4. Managing a student's learning growth to ensure every class builds holistically
5. Delivering corporate training to the highest standard with the utmost professionalism
6. Providing standardized feedback reports after every class
7. Preparing fully for every class as the course structure dictates
– Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
– Exceptional teaching, training skills and capabilities
– Eagerness for self-development and career progression
– Flexibility to unforeseen schedule changes
– Willingness to occasionally travel to other cities and towns
– English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
– Age between 23-58 years old
– Bachelor's Degree in any major
– CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
– Clean criminal background and health check
– Willing to work weekends
– Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
– Highly competitive salary with a large achievable bonus for working the average number of hours
– City travel allowance, mobile phone allowance and Seasonal allowance (Winter & Summer).
– Year-end bonuses.
– Incoming flight allowance, and housing stipend available for teachers in Beijing
– Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
– Renewal bonus and 10 days break between contracts.
– 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
– Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
– Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
– 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
– Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
– Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
– Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
– A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in, housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated.