1. Designing innovative courses that achieve our clients goals using our superb range of materials
2. Creating well-structured and professional presentations
3. Delivering classes one to one or on-site at a company/institution for multiple students
4. Managing a student's learning growth to ensure every class builds holistically
5. Delivering corporate training to the highest standard with the utmost professionalism
6. Providing standardized feedback reports after every class
7. Preparing fully for every class as the course structure dictates
– Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
– Exceptional teaching, training skills and capabilities
– Eagerness for self-development and career progression
– Flexibility to unforeseen schedule changes
– Willingness to occasionally travel to other cities and towns
– English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
– Age between 23-58 years old
– Bachelor's Degree in any major
– CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
– Clean criminal background and health check
– Willing to work weekends
– Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
– Highly competitive salary with a large achievable bonus for working the average number of hours
– City travel allowance, mobile phone allowance and Seasonal allowance (Winter & Summer).
– Year-end bonuses.
– Incoming flight allowance, and housing stipend available for teachers in Beijing
– Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
– Renewal bonus and 10 days break between contracts.
– 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
– Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
– Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
– 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
– Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
– Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
– Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
– A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in, housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated.
ID#11176LocationNo.88 Century Avenue, , Shanghai, ChinaJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPay17000 ON AVERAGE CNY /MonthlyDate Posted2019-01-08
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.
With over 45 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 3 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students. We have nearly 450 centers in over 27 countries in North Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. China is our largest network, with 75 schools spread across 11 major cities.
We need professionals who are seeking international experience teaching adult learners. At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to help people improve their career opportunities to break down the barriers of language and culture.