1. Salary: 10,000-16,000 RMB per month，based on qualifications
2. 12-22.5 hours, 5 or 6 work days per week
3. Airfare: 5,000 -10,000 RMB annual flight allowance paid at end of contract.
4. Free apartment furnished with fridge, washing machine, shower bath, western toilet
5. Official documents enabling teachers to work legally in China
6. Free weekly Chinese lessons
7. Medical insurance + Accident insurance
8. Relevant professional training
9. Overtime paid monthly
10. Induction & on-the-job teaching profession training
11. Airport pick-up
12. Regular team Building
1. Non native teachers must have degree in English major. English native speakers will be most welcome.
2. Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university.
3. CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent or with more than two years teaching experience or having the potential to be trained
4. Clean criminal record.
5. The ability to live abroad for at least one year
6. No addiction to Alcohol and Drug
7. 22-55 years old
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and an 1-2 minutes introduction video to my email email@example.com . We will reply you as soon as possible .
Wechat id :374498561
Daqiao is the leading foreign language school in Changchun with :
26 years history training school.
More than 300 brunches in 9 provinces around China.
More than 2，000,000 students have learnt in Daqiao.70 Daqiao schools，20 Ladder schools ,3 Kindergartens，4 pre -primary schools，1 Stanford Academy in Changchun.
We provide a large numbers of positions for foreign teachers.
As the same time , we recommend teachers to our cooperate schools , positions are around China ,if you want to find position in any other city please do not hesitate contact us , we will provide recommend services for free .
Est. In 1992
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC