Check out the coolest city in China! EF Chengdu has immediate openings for ESL teachers.
Chengdu-capital city of Southwest China’s Sichuan province, came out on top in Oriental Outlook magazine’s annual ranking of the 10 happiest cities in 2017.
EF Chengdu-teachers, students, and schools are large in number and scale. It stands out from the market with over 90 international teachers, 12000+ active students, and 12 established schools in Oct 2018.
EF Education First Chengdu welcomes you to experience the rapidly evolving and multifaceted culture of China first hand, with the support and expertise of one of the largest English training organizations in the world. EF Education First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange. The company was founded in 1965 by Bertil Hult in the Swedish university town of Lund. The company is privately held by the Hult family and is headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland.
EF has approximately 37,000 staff and 500 offices and schools located in more than 50 countries.
Teachers at EFChengdu teach a full range of student age levels, with a high percentage of Young Learners classes.
EF Chengdu distinguishes itself in the competitive ESL market in important ways that discerning teachers should be made aware of.
1. Our salary is highly competitive. Our teachers earn 12000-16000rmb POST TAX total monthly income.
2. Our support and training of new teachers is among the best in the business. Each new teacher to EFCD receives 2 weeks training for Young Learners and ongoing observation, accompanied by initial and ongoing consultation with experienced western managers and directors.
3. Teachers have excellent resources for classes. Every teacher is provided with in-house designed teacher’s books and manuals, CDs, supplies, and props for games. Our multimedia-capable classrooms are equipped with interactive white boards and a host of online resources.
4. Teachers get flight allowance 8000rmb for a full contract.
5． First week relocation assistance. First week accommodation at our expense and housing loan of 7000 RMB on arrival will be offered.
6． Comprehensive support for teachers. Teachers will be provided a Welfare Officer that assists with logistics allocation & relocation, as well as a Quality of Life Committee that plans regular trips and events.
7. Each teacher has the opportunity for appraisals and career development within the organization. Teachers don’t have to wait until their second contract with the school to be rewarded for their efforts and excellence. And, because EF is a worldwide company, teachers have the ability to grow with the organization across the globe.
8. Substantial increases, bonuses, and incentives. Provided for our teachers returning for a second year or third year with our organization, we also do all we can to help teachers grow with us as long as they’d like to.
9. All teachers have a consistent schedule with 2 weekly days off. This creates a warm and healthy teacher community, where teachers often travel together to nearby sights.
We’re looking for energetic, positive, creative, and patient individuals who love working with children. No experience needed. If you’re interested in joining our dynamic international community of teachers, please send your resume to:
For further information on EF & Chengdu, see visit our homepage, LinkedIn and videos at
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI4MzU5NzY0MA==.html & http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjY3NjUzOTA4OA==.html