• Location: Chachapoyas, Peru
• Contract Term: 3 months+ Term period is 4 weeks.
• Job Position: Native English/ Spanish, French, German Teacher.
• Students Age: Adults.
• Work Days: Work of Mondays to Fridays, 2 days off on weekends.
• Work Hours: 32.5+ teaching hours per week.
• On-board training to ensure smooth adjustment.
• Teach English/bilingual language using a variety of Techniques,
based on textbooks and multimedia provided.
• Use electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently
• Devise a teaching plan for the term period.
• Evaluate student progress and provide ongoing guidance for
Remuneration and Benefits
• Salary: PN Soles 1600 monthly plus any extra classes.
• Accommodation: Housing allowance added in hourly rate.
• Complementary Spanish classes.
• Work Visa: Visa obtained at Peruvian boarder lasts for 6 months.
This visa can be used with the payed volunteer work contract.
• Bus pickup and orientation service available.
• English Native speakers and Spanish, French, German
• Basic College certificate of higher.
• TEFL 120 Classroom hours.
If you are interested in this teaching opportunity, please send a photo resume to email@example.com indicating where you found the posting in the subject line.
Phone +51 917 050 341
ID#11666LocationAmazonas, Chachapoyas, , Peru# Of Job Positions15Contract LengthLess than 6 monthsType of schoolPrivate
International Language Centre Chachapoyas Peru is the only Language Centre in the Amazonas and San Martin Region in Peru. ILC has branches in other wonderful locations such as Moyobumba, Bagua Grande, and Bagua Capital. In 2003, by like minded teachers the ILC was founded. With continuing interest in 2007 English education classes were introduced.
ILC operates with the recognition from the Peruvian Ministry of Education, as well as with recognition from other universities based here in Peru and Internationally.
ILC is particularly noteworthy for its TEFL/TESOL program, which has helped a great number of students in Amazonas to advance their English. ILC now offers courses in the following languages: English Spanish, French, German. Our Native Language teachers are offered complimentry Spanish classes.
Chachapoyas is the capital of the Amazonas region and area of the pre Inca civilisation (500 years before Incas of Machu picchu). We have a large amount of cultural history and tours for teachers to enjoy.
To Name a few:
*The pre Incan fortress of Kuelap has 3000 lost city structures.
*The pre Inca Sarcophagi at Leymebamba.
* Gocta the 3rd highest waterfall in the world.
*The Stalactites in the caves of Quiocta.