Your profile & your tasks:
• You are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, a Certificate of TEFL or TESOL or CELTA.
• You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education.
• You are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students.
• You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential.
• You have an interest in learning Chinese; ideally you already possess a basic knowledge of Chinese (preferred but not essential).
• Professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
• An attractive salary package
• 22 teaching hours per week, 88 teaching hours per month
• An open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
• Small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
• State of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
• Continuing professional development opportunities both in China and abroad
• An attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
• Flight subsidy, free travel within Jilin Province or Beijing after one-year contract
• All paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
• An excellent location of the school, centrally located within Changchun
Airport Pickup & Free Hotel upon arrival
Free Accident Insurance Provided
1 Week Professional Training
Free Chinese Lessons
Free Fully-furnished Accommodation or Housing Stipend
Letter of Recommendation
Visa Application Assistance (Z visa)
We seek enthusiastic, open-minded teachers who enjoy working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.
Please contact us with the following documents to arrange an interview at:
email@example.com (Skype ID & Email Address)
• CV / resume
• Copy of degree
• Copy of passport photo page
Jilin INJOY Education Experts. is one of the most recognized ESL job providers in Changchun, representing over 30 government schools across Northeastern China, aimed at improving the English language skills of Chinese children. We run English programs for communicative development, intensive English programs, and programs that include teaching Math, Science, Computing, and others in the English language. We offer 12-month long contracts, with a competitive salary, accommodation provided and help with all the necessary documents. We are looking for teachers who are dynamic, creative, responsible, and culturally sensitive, with a bachelor’s degree in any field.