We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
• Passport holder of UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English
or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
– Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
– Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
– Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
– A return air ticket.
– 22 days paid leave.
– Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
– Contract completion Bonus.
– Medical insurance.
– A renewable one year contract.
– The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in the world.
ID#12443Locationmultiple locations, Jakarta and Tangerang, IndonesiaJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPay13000000 IDR /MonthlyDate Posted2019-03-05
EF English First is part of EF Education First, the largest privately-owned English language teaching organization in the world, which was founded in Sweden in 1965. EF English First Indonesia began operating here in 1986 offering students and the public opportunities to travel overseas to learn English at an Education First Center.
EF Swara Group opened its first franchise center in Pluit, North Jakarta in 1997 and from there we have never looked back. 24 years later, EF Swara is now the largest group in the Greater Jakarta region, with 10 centers in the city and surrounding area. We have 5 centers in Jakarta, 3 in the satellite city of Tangerang, and 2 in a city south of Jakarta called Bogor.
With over 6000 students and growing, we're continuing to advance in accordance to our mission with providing the number one English language education in Indonesia.