Learnship Networks GmbH is looking for online Business Spanish trainers with knowledge of French and/ or German to work from home via our online platform and/or onsite in Dusseldorf.
Learnship Networks is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our freelance trainers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
We are looking for freelance trainers with:
• Native-level fluency in Spanish, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
• Foreign Language Teaching Certification(s) and/or University Degree(s)
• Experience teaching Spanish/Business Spanish
• Intermediate or higher level proficiency in English and French or German
• Additional non-teaching professional experience
• A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
• A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
• Friendly, outgoing personalities
• Lesson preparation
• Providing lessons for students according to their educational needs
• Assigning students homework and providing session & course feedback online
• Fun working atmosphere
• Opportunity to gain experience—and become Learnship certified—in online teaching, utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Flexible schedule for online teaching
• An attractive hourly wage
If you are excited about this new, cutting-edge way of language training, please forward your CV/Resume with “Online Spanish Teacher” in the subject line to email@example.com
To find out more about Learnship, please visit our website at www.learnship.com.