AoKai ESL Center has been working with a large number of ESL teachers from all over the world and many kindergartens and training centers in many cites in China. Welcome to be in touch with us to find you a satisfying English teaching job.
– Designing and following a teaching plan.
– Teaching English and organizing teaching activities.
– Work place: kindergarten or training center.
– Student age: 3 to 12 years old.
– Work time(per week): 40 hours; less than 25 hours for classroom time; 2 days off.
– Work location: Guangzhou, Foshan, Beijing or other possible cities
-Fluent in English
-Patient, active, easygoing and responsible.
-TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred.
-One-year Employment Contract.
-Salary and benefits:
– 8000 to 23000 RMB per month after tax.
– Free apartment or housing allowance provided.
– Free airport pick up and free hotel offered during basic training period.
– Bonus after one-year contract completion.
– Paid Chinese public holidays.
If you’re interested in our position, please send your resume, a picture of passport photo page and a self- intro video to my email: email@example.com
ID#15125LocationRoom 1303 Green Center, No.888 Yuncheng West Road, Baiyun District,Guangzhou,Guangdong Province,China., Guangzhou, ChinaJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsDate Posted2019-05-29
Accepted TEFL CertificationsTeaching ExperienceNo Teaching Experience RequiredDegree Required?
No English Proficiency Level
AoKai ESL Center has been working with a large number of ESL teachers from all over the world. We provide many satisfying ESL teaching positions with competitive salary and housing allowance in Guangzhou and nearby cities. Welcome to our team and start your new life in China.
ADD: Room 1303 Green Center, No.888 Yuncheng West Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China.
Est. In 2001
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC