• Plan, organize and provide instruction in English
• Develop and deliver a lesson plan that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching technique and strategies
• Teaching the English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems
• Facilitate student’s learning and work on building a student’s confidence
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development,
• Planning, and research activities and special events
• 40 hours per week (20 Teaching – 20 Admin)
Eligible candidates can submit their resume and short video introduction at email@example.com for more information, feel free to call on +966114062998
These positions require native speakers with strong communication skills who are citizens of the USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
Additional requirements and include:
-Master’s Degree or Ph.D. preferred in any field
-Looking for teachers in the age range of 23 to 58 years old
-Minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience
Salary & Benefits
• Attractive tax-free salaries.
• Medical insurance (Bupa the number one insurance company in Saudi with complete coverage that includes dental and optical)
• Round trip tickets.
• An annual paid vacation.
• End of year bonus which is estimated at half a month pay.
• Visa costs reimbursement (Full assistance will be provided, The fee will be reimbursed on the first paycheque, )
ID#15475LocationSaudi Arabia, Multiple cities throughout Saudi Arabia, Saudi ArabiaJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPay11850 SAR to 12350 SAR SAR /MonthlyDate Posted2019-06-16
Accepted TEFL Certifications
120-Hour Classroom TEFL Certification; Bridge IDELT/Cambridge CELTA/Trinity TESOL; M.A. in TESOL Teaching Experience1-3 years experience required.Degree Required?
Yes English Proficiency Level
Native Speaker/C2 Level
QEC was founded in the year 2001 with the aim of promoting the provision of high-quality education in Saudi Arabia. The founders of QEC all shared the common objective of wishing to invest in education with a view to making a difference. The owners are motivated by their desire to ensure all learners are given the best opportunities to maximize their potential.
A leading national educational institution experienced in the design and delivery of high-quality education and training, fit for the contemporary.
Produce a generation of individuals able to contribute to the Kingdom’s progress And to further the development of the country by investing in and actively promoting the skills and educational development of employees in the public and private sectors.
QEC is a leading provider of soft skills training in Saudi Arabia. We partner with an international provider and also deliver training to government and industry in our training academy in Riyadh.
Teacher training and Professional Development:
QEC has a history of teacher training provision to schools and government. We have worked at government level to provide teacher training including training for Gifted and Talented in partnerships with King Abdul Aziz and His Companions Foundation for Giftedness and Creativity (also known as Mawhibba). QEHC partners with international teacher training providers to deliver government contracts and build local capacity.