< Public school ESL Teachers >
Number of positions: 15
Start date: August 20th, 2019
Salary: 13,000RMB-15,000RMB + 2,000RMB living allowance
Working Monday to Friday
Teaching Hours: Teach at ONE OR TWO schools, THREE at most, Maximum 40 working hours per week, including 18-21 teaching hours(40-45 minutes each lesson)
Contract length: 1 year
Class size: 40-50 students
Requirements & Qualifications
-Passport holder of UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
-Related teaching certificate,(120hr TEFL, TESOL etc.), or 2 years English teaching experience with reference letters provided
-Bachelor’s degree or above
-Clean criminal record, professional, positive and culturally aware
Salary & Benefits
– 5000 RMB Airfare reimbursement, 2,000 RMB Living(Housing) allowance, Medical & accident Insurance,
– Half paid winter vacation(about 20 days, exact vacation days depends on school’s schedule)
-Candidates’ visa processing fee will be reimbursed up to 3,000 RMB if they arrive by August 20th.
ESL Consulting – a co-operative consisting of Seoul ESL in South Korea and China ESL in the People’s Republic of China – is an experienced, professional, and leading English teacher recruitment specialist that prides itself not only on transforming communities for the better but also helping the teachers grow both, professionally and personally.
Our journey began in 2005 as former ESL teachers that were bound together by their desire to reform the world through quality education came together to found SeoulESL Inc., Korea’s number one and most reliable ESL teacher recruitment specialist as well as the official recruitment partner of the Korean government.
In 2015, Seoul ESL became a co-operative of ESL Consulting as we expanded our operations to serve a wider global community. Growing bigger and better over time, ESL Consulting remained steadfast in its belief of increasing student achievement around the globe through the help of great teachers.
ESL Consulting has grown from strength to strength due to its commitment, perseverance, and passion for:
• Enhancing the quality of education to make the world a better place
• Enabling teachers worldwide to challenge themselves and to become a better version of themselves by experiencing new cultures and broadening their horizons
• Providing the best-personalized experience possible to both parties – the educators and educational institutes – by paying high-attention to details, streamlining complicated processes, and managing all aspects right from providing timely and accurate information to successful placements as well as continued support
Having assisted thousands of teachers and hundreds of partner institutions to-date, ESL Consulting has mastered the art of bridging the gap between educators and the extensive network of our partner learning institutions.
To us, nothing matters more than connecting inspirational teachers with individuals and communities that need them the most. From helping the young and the inquisitive for the best part of almost two decades to assisting even their next generations, we have done it all.
We still have a long way to go. Hence, we continue to strive hard to achieve our goal of providing students with a teacher that can nurture them and, in turn, help them reach their full potential.