* Location: Seoul and other major towns and cities throughout south Korea
* Starting Salary: 2.1-2.3 million KRW ($1725 – $ $1890 per month
* 1 additional months salary given as a contract completion bonus
* Start Dates: Every month of the year
* Teaching Hours: 30 (Monday to Friday)
* Holidays: 2 weeks
* Accommodation: Rent free housing
* Flights: Paid for by the school
* Students Ages: 4-18
* Orientation/training is provided
* Talk to existing English teachers at institutes before accepting a position : )
Requirements & Qualifications
Successful applicants will be friendly, enthusiastic team players who love working with children.
Salary & Benefits
* Flights and accommodation paid upfront by school
* One months additional salary on completion of contract
* Flying Cows has been helping good people get great paid teaching jobs overseas for 15 years.
* We have a distinctly ‘No Bull’ approach and work with schools who have transparent systems, and are happy to answer teachers’ questions.
* Apply once and have your profile sent to many different schools all over the world!
* Flying Cows makes a financial donation to local and international charities for every contract that is signed with one of our partner schools.
We currently have paid teaching jobs available in:
* South Korea
Please feel free to get in to get in touch with any questions or for an informal chat www.flying-cows.com
Begin your adventure with Flying Cows x
Est. In 2004
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC