* Teaching in Thailand Oct/Nov 2019 and May 2010 starts
* Location: Throughout Thailand
* Contract Length: 4 or 8 months. Semester-to- semester contracts with the option of renewing
* Starting Salary: 31,000 Baht (£720) per month depending on qualifications
* Teaching Hours: 18-24 per week
* Accommodation: Apartment, small house or room in a shared house provided
* Students Ages: 5-16 years
* You will be trained with all of the other teachers in your intake in Bangkok
Requirements & Qualifications
* To teach in Thailand you need to have a passport from an English speaking country or speak English fluently
* You also must be a graduate in any subject
* Having teaching experience/a TEFL qualification is a definite advantage but is not essential
We would love to hear from you if you match the criteria above, have a clean background check and are an enthusiastic, friendly, flexible, team player who loves working with kids
Salary & Benefits
* Apartment, small house or room in a shared house provided
* Staff are on hand 24 hours per day to help you
* Full training program in Bangkok
* Assistance with visa application
* We’re happy to put you in touch with others heading out to Thailand at the same time as you : )
* Flying Cows has been helping good people get great paid teaching jobs overseas for 15 years.
* We have a distinctly ‘No Bull’ approach and work with schools who have transparent systems, and are happy to answer teachers’ questions.
* Apply once and have your profile sent to many different schools all over the world!
* Flying Cows makes a financial donation to local and international charities for every contract that is signed with one of our partner schools.
We currently have paid teaching jobs available in:
* South Korea
Please feel free to get in to get in touch with any questions or for an informal chat www.flying-cows.com
Begin your adventure with Flying Cows x
Est. In 2004
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC