Are you a mother-tongue English speaker who’s lived most of your life in an English-speaking country? Are you TEFL-certified with experience teaching English in a company context? And do you have a degree?
Then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re an innovative English language training company committed to boosting our students’ effectiveness at cross-border business – and removing the frustrations normally associated with learning English.
We're looking for English trainers to teach at one of our locations (Milan or Rome, Italy or Paris, France) or online via our digital learning portal. The right candidate will be adaptable and motivated, preferably with experience of working with corporate clients in the business and finance sector.
Requirements & Qualifications
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
– Native English speaker (NO EXCEPTIONS)
– TEFL/TESOL/CELTA teaching certificate or willingness to obtain one
– Educated to degree level, preferably in business, marketing, economics or a related field
– 6 months business teaching experience (preferable)
Salary & Benefits
– Stated salary is paid 13 times a year.
– Sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, and marriage leave.
– Paid training and 24/7 access to our innovative professional development portal
– Generous and flexible annual leave package, including all public holidays
– Travel, less prep and meetings are all paid
– Internal bonus (or “finder’s fee) for helping us grow our business
– Opportunity for growth and career development
We’re an innovative English language training company committed to boosting our students’ effectiveness at cross-border business – and removing the frustrations normally associated with learning English. We have offices in Milan, Rome and Paris, but also operate with a team of remote trainers located elsewhere in Italy and France.
TLG only works with serious and dedicated business professionals, which means no screaming children or grumpy teenagers! All of our students are adult learners who are often experts in their field. Our trainers become their trusted advisors and help them see real world results with their English.
We’re an eco company and we’re serious about our environmental responsibilities. When you think of English teaching, do you imagine textbooks, notebooks, and thousands of print outs of exercises and worksheets? Think again. TLG is a paperless company. Not only do we hold an ISO environmental certification, but we’re committed to minimising our environmental impact and encouraging those who work with us to do the same.
Est. In 2009
15 – 30
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC