We are ESL Consulting (http://www.seoulesl.com), a recruitment company seeking for native English teachers for public and private English schools in Korea and China.
We would like to introduce you to great teaching positions in both the public and private sectors in major Chinese cities.
*Public school (Primary/Middle/High school)
Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan, -across the major cities in China.
– Starting date: Spring and fall
– Teaching Age group: Primary/Middle/High school students
– Class size: 40-60 per class
– Teaching hours: ≤ 20hours per week
– Working Hours: Mon.-Fri. ≤ 40hours per week
– Salary: 16,000~23,000 RMB per month (negotiable)
– Benefits: Paid upfront flight OR Flight Allowance: 5,000 RMB, Legal work visa, Residence permit, Medical insurance, One-month holidays + Chines national holidays off, 6,000 RMB Renewal Bonus, 3,000 RMB housing allowance, Airport Pickup, Weekly Chinese Lesson, Sponsored Cultural Events & Activities
Requirements & Qualifications
• Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (3-4 year degree)
• TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years of teaching experience PREFERRED
Salary & Benefits
Paid upfront flight OR Flight Allowance: 5,000 RMB, Legal work visa, Residence permit, Medical insurance, One-month holidays + Chines national holidays off, 6,000 RMB Renewal Bonus, 3,000 RMB housing allowance, Airport Pickup, Weekly Chinese Lesson, Sponsored Cultural Events & Activities
ID#20932LocationAll across China, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan, -across the major cities in China. , ChinaJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPay16,000~23,000 CNY /MonthlyDate Posted2019-12-27
Accepted TEFL Certifications
No requirement Teaching Experience1-3 years experience required.Degree Required?
Yes English Proficiency Level
Native Speaker/C2 Level
ESL Consulting – a co-operative consisting of Seoul ESL in South Korea and China ESL in the People’s Republic of China – is an experienced, professional, and leading English teacher recruitment specialist that prides itself not only on transforming communities for the better but also helping the teachers grow both, professionally and personally.
Our journey began in 2005 as former ESL teachers that were bound together by their desire to reform the world through quality education came together to found SeoulESL Inc., Korea’s number one and most reliable ESL teacher recruitment specialist as well as the official recruitment partner of the Korean government.
In 2015, Seoul ESL became a co-operative of ESL Consulting as we expanded our operations to serve a wider global community. Growing bigger and better over time, ESL Consulting remained steadfast in its belief of increasing student achievement around the globe through the help of great teachers.
ESL Consulting has grown from strength to strength due to its commitment, perseverance, and passion for:
• Enhancing the quality of education to make the world a better place
• Enabling teachers worldwide to challenge themselves and to become a better version of themselves by experiencing new cultures and broadening their horizons
• Providing the best-personalized experience possible to both parties – the educators and educational institutes – by paying high-attention to details, streamlining complicated processes, and managing all aspects right from providing timely and accurate information to successful placements as well as continued support
Having assisted thousands of teachers and hundreds of partner institutions to-date, ESL Consulting has mastered the art of bridging the gap between educators and the extensive network of our partner learning institutions.
To us, nothing matters more than connecting inspirational teachers with individuals and communities that need them the most. From helping the young and the inquisitive for the best part of almost two decades to assisting even their next generations, we have done it all.
We still have a long way to go. Hence, we continue to strive hard to achieve our goal of providing students with a teacher that can nurture them and, in turn, help them reach their full potential.
Est. In 2005
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC