TEFL graduates needed in Curico, Chile to teach English for Instituto Chileno Norteamericano de Cultura (INCHINOR)-Chile. Positions available at the start of the spring and fall semesters, in March and August. Classes may be adults, teenagers or children of varying levels. This teaching opportunity is mainly for evening hours, Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings.
– Teaching related degree, or Licenciatura or Degree (B.A.) + 100-120 hour TEFL Certificate
– Mastery of both spoken and written English (CEF C1 Or ALTE4 Level minimum for non-native English speakers)
– Teaching experience
– Interest in professional development
If you are interested in working at the Instituto Chileno Norteamericano in Santiago please send your CV as a Word document or PDF below briefly stating:
– Where you currently live
– Approximate dates if you are planning on coming to Chile
– Relevant experience and qualifications If you hold a TEFL Certificate please state the organization, number of course hours and modality (face to face, online or blended).
As we receive a large amount of mail we regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
ID#3676LocationSan Pío X 2485, Providencia, Providencia, ChileType of schoolLanguage Center
100-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
The Chilean American Institute of Culture (ICHN) is a binational center, founded on November 24, 1938.
Our mission is to foster and educate in the English language as a fundamental tool for the world today and that constitutes a skill and universal communicative value.
We develop our experience in the design and implementation of English language teaching programs for adult interpersonal communication; English programs for youth, children and preschoolers; Training courses for companies and information and library services.
We are interested in being an educational and cultural center, active participant and dynamizing of the development processes, with contributions of the interaction of the Chilean and American cultures in their different expressions, assuring every day more a deep knowledge of the representative values of both peoples.