These Public Schools are with the Gyungnam Office of Education. They come with EPIK employment contracts.
The contract date is 1st June 2017 to 31st May 2018.
22 classes per week. 1 Elementary School is 40mins. 1 Middle School is 45mins.
Hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Salary is 2.2m to 2.7m won per month. Income is tax free for certain nationalities.
Benefits same as EPIK
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
Plus + being with Korean Horizons; you also get :
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school
• Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Travel Guide, a Phrasebook & other goodies)
• Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
Interviews are currently happening.
If you would like to apply; please email your resume to JOBS@KoreanHorizons.com