1. Average monthly salary = 16,000-20,000RMB/before tax (salary varies depending on experience, educational qualifications, and position offered);
2. Pay raise based on performance evaluation after one-year-contract;
3. Another one-month-salary bonus after two-year-contract based on the operation and management of company and personal behavior;
4. Assistance in acquiring a work visa;
5. Domestic visa expenses covered after successful completion of a one-year contract;
6. Round-trip flight reimbursement after completion of one-year contract (maximum 7000 RMB);
7. All Chinese holidays off;
8. 10 days paid vacation plus 5 paid sick days with full salary;
9. Basic pension insurance, basic medical care insurance, work-related injury insurance, unemployment insurance, maternity insurance;
10. One week free accommodation upon arrival.
Working hours :
Wed to Sun – 15:30 to 20:30 , Sat and Sun – 9:00 to 18:00
Student ages : 3 to 15
Curriculum and lesson plans PROVIDED; Monthly meetings and ongoing training and work support ;
Working locations : Beijing , Shanghai, Guangzhou and other;
ID#4578LocationDongShuiJing HuTong, Beijing, Chaoyangmen, Beijing Inn Building 4, ChinaJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPay16-20,000 CNY /MonthlyDate Posted2017-04-19
Accepted TEFL Certifications
120-Hour Bridge Certificate, or Equivalent Teaching Experience1-2 years experience required.
Good Teachers Union began in 2009 and has helped over 1000 teachers from all around the world find ESL & TEFL teaching jobs in China, Asia. Our primary objective is to not only provide you with a suitable teaching position in China but also help you have a positive and memorable China teaching experience. We also promise to save you time by finding a great school for you to teach at without any of hassle. Using Good Teachers Union to help you find teaching jobs overseas or abroad makes your life easier.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Moving to China on your own is an exciting but also intimidating decision for most. Our promise to you is that we will help with any problems or questions you have during your stay in China. We understand that moving your entire life to China is a big deal and we are happy to offer unrivaled customized support to make your transition and stay in China as smooth as possible. We don’t charge you any fees for our service. It’s completely free!
The schools that we work with are put through a strenuous vetting process to make sure that they are up to our high standards. We want the best working environment possible for our Good Teachers Union teachers in China. Unlike other companies who drop you off at the door and leave you on your own, Good Teachers Union will offer you a strong support system until your teaching contract is finished.