• Planning, organizing, and providing instruction in English
• Developing and delivering a lesson plan that utilizes a broad range of appropriate teaching technique and strategies
• Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to students
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
• Facilitating each student’s learning and helping build their confidence in speaking the language.
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
• Planning, and taking part in research activities and special events
Requirements & Qualifications
• BA, MA, or Ph.D.
• 2 years teaching experience
Salary & Benefits
• Tax-free Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Round trip tickets
• Paid annual vacation
• Visa cost is covered
• COVID-19 tests and quarantine are covered
QEC was founded in the year 2001 with the aim of promoting the provision of high-quality education in Saudi Arabia. The founders of QEC all shared the common objective of wishing to invest in education with a view to making a difference. The owners are motivated by their desire to ensure all learners are given the best opportunities to maximize their potential.
A leading national educational institution experienced in the design and delivery of high-quality education and training, fit for the contemporary.
Produce a generation of individuals able to contribute to the Kingdom’s progress And to further the development of the country by investing in and actively promoting the skills and educational development of employees in the public and private sectors.
QEC is a leading provider of soft skills training in Saudi Arabia. We partner with an international provider and also deliver training to government and industry in our training academy in Riyadh.
Teacher training and Professional Development:
QEC has a history of teacher training provision to schools and government. We have worked at government level to provide teacher training including training for Gifted and Talented in partnerships with King Abdul Aziz and His Companions Foundation for Giftedness and Creativity (also known as Mawhibba). QEHC partners with international teacher training providers to deliver government contracts and build local capacity.
Est. In 2001
15 – 30
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC