-Teach English, Maths and Science for students from Primary to High school level;
– Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
– Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Requirements & Qualifications
-Be a native-speaker ;
-Have Bachelor degrees or higher;
-Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
-Have a clear background check;
-Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
-Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
Salary & Benefits
1/ Competitive monthly salary. Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
2/ EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
3/ The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
4/ Transport to and from teaching locations.
5/ Free lunch is provided for all employees.
6/ Up to 23 paid holidays per year – 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave
7/ Health and Social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law.
8/ Curriculum and supporting materials provided
9/ Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers
Please include the following with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Updated CV
– Copy of degrees, certificates
– A copy of passport (photo page)
– A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process)
ID#54832Location19 Võ Văn Tần street, Võ Thị Sáu ward, district 3, HCM city, Ho Chi Minh city, VietnamJob TypeFull TimeContract Length6 monthsPayCompetitive salary VND /MonthlyDate Posted2021-11-10
EMG Education are one of the leading organisations in the field of public sector education in Vietnam. Established in 2005 in Hanoi and early 2010 in Hochiminh City, EMG Education is now a leading education provider of school programmes, international curriculum as well as innovative English teaching solutions for children and adults.
EMG Education are one of the leading organisations in the field of public sector education in Vietnam. With over 300 teachers and a partner network consisting of over 120 Primary, Lower Secondary and High Schools all across the city we are one of the largest providers of English language education in Ho Chi Minh City public schools. We teach English, Maths and Science through an integrated curriculum that students study concurrently with their Vietnamese National Curriculum.