Our Summer camps facilitate and encourage learning through games, songs, creative
activities such as arts & crafts and performance showcases. We aim to make English
language learning fun for both tutors and students. A typical day at camp starts and
ends with the students singing English songs together. The rest of the day is divided
between the children working in small groups with their own personal tutor and
taking part in big activities with the rest of the camp.
Requirements & Qualifications
– Be a fun, enthusiastic, highly energetic and self-sufficient individual
– Be flexible with teaching styles and be willing to learn new teaching methods
– Be creative and have the ability to facilitate a variety of large group programs
(including sports, arts and crafts, theatre, games etc.)
– Have a genuine interest in working with children (previous experience is preferred,
however it is not essential as full training is provided)
– Be open-minded and have an interest in learning about other cultures
– Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
Salary & Benefits
PAY: 440 Euros for completion of a two-week summer camp.
RETURNING TUTORS: salary higher depending on experience
ACCOMMODATION: Fully provided by BELL DURING summer camps.
MEALS: Fully provided throughout summer camps.
TRANSPORT: Transport is provided from meeting point to your summer camp
BENEFIT: Stay with host families throughout the summer to get an authentic and
unique insight into the beautiful Italian culture.
ID#62855LocationVia Nino Pesce 82/84, Arma di Taggia, ItalyJob TypePart TimeContract LengthLess than 6 monthsPay440 euro per two week ITL* /Bi-weeklyDate Posted2022-11-08
Accepted TEFL Certifications
No requirement Teaching ExperienceNo Teaching Experience RequiredDegree Required?
No English Proficiency Level
Native Speaker/C2 Level
Bell Beyond is an English Language Learning company which aims to facilitate learning through fun games and activities with children and young people. We teach English in a relaxed and fun environment throughout the year, at Summer Camps, and through English language Theatre Performances.