We are urgently looking for qualified Native English Teachers to provide English language lessons to students from different backgrounds and cultures. The ESL teacher will be responsible for planning lessons and activities, adopting a creative approach, and encouraging and motivating students to learn.
• Conducting activities and lessons based on ESL teaching methodologies.
• Encouraging and engaging students to speak in English.
• Motivating students and using humor to induce a pleasant learning environment.
• Maximizing students’ talk time through oral tests and presentations.
• Displaying excellent classroom management.
• Keeping accurate records of student performance.
• Resolve crises in the classroom
• Inform parents about student progress
• Communicating with the director, as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
• TEFL Certification.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
• Ability to teach students of all ages and from different backgrounds.
• Display patience and cultural awareness.
Salary & Benefits
• Two years renewable contract
• Monthly salary after tax is $4,500-$5,500 USD per month
• Free fully furnished on/off campus apartment provided
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Fully paid national holidays
• Health check paid
Soma Kars Private School is a Private own school that was founded in 2004. Utilizing an American-based curriculum taught in English, Soma Kars Private School is currently comprised of around 300 students from 20 countries all over the world. We offer a full program of high-quality education, from kindergarten (age 4) to middle school (age 14). The Soma Kars Private School year is divided into two semesters consisting of two quarters each. School hours run from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Our teachers (the vast majority of whom are from Turkey, Iraq, South Africa U.S., the UK, and Canada) are qualified, certified, and experienced. More importantly, each of them displays a love for teaching and special care for each of their students.