USKid offers teachers a convenient and flexible method to earn a supplemental income. As a USKid teacher, you need only commit a minimum of 5 hours a week, though you are free to teach as much as you please. We offer an initial base pay of USD16-USD28 per hour. In addition, you have ample opportunities to earn more by maintaining high quality standards and through set pay increases. We provide all training and teaching materials.
First and foremost, our teachers are great with children and excel at fostering curiosity, creativity and critical thinking. They are excited to be working for a rapidly growing company in a vibrant and healthy industry, and are motivated by the prospect of professional development and advancement. Specific requirements include:
• Native English speaker with an American or neutral accent.
• Graduate of a relevant University or College course, or equivalent.
• Classroom experience in the US preschool,elementary or high school.
• ESL teaching experience – LET/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/CELTYL/TYK/DELTA certificates are not necessary but are a boon.
• Access to a desktop computer or laptop with audio/video capabilities.
• Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection.
ID#6765LocationBeixiaguan Street, Beijing, , China# Of Job Positions5Type of schoolLanguage Center
100-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year DegreeMasters degreePhD
USKid is an emerging online learning platform venture-backed by Baidu, the Google of China. Our mission is to raise the English fluency of native Chinese speakers by leveraging the potential of online education to connect teachers from English-speaking countries with young students in China. Our hope is to give these students an advantage in life by teaching them a 1-on-1 English immersion curriculum via our proprietary virtual classroom from an early age. We are currently recruiting online teachers.