We are Teach for the Future (TF), a licensed educational agency founded by alumni from Harvard Business School and Harvard School of Education in September 2015. As we are expanding from China and Canada to the Boston Area, right now we are looking for teachers who can provide engaging classes online in ESL and other subjects for students in China. TF has been accredited by Employment Agent of British Columbia and China State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. It is also recognized by BC International Trade and Investment Office, Harvard China Education Symposium as well as UBC Graham Lee Innovation Center.
Teach ESL and other subjects online! — A rewarding job with a flexible schedule
– High level of English Proficiency
– College graduates or currently enrolled college students
– Enjoy working with Children at 5 – 12 yrs
– A working computer with good Internet access
– Work from home and set your own class schedule
– Highly competitive pay at 16-27 USD per hour at entry level
– A perfect job for getting your foot into the door of education
– Team building activities organized by TF Boston Office once a month. Great chance to meet like-minded people and build a community together!
– Half to one year contract. Get teaching experience and have a relatively steady part-time job!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position.
Teach for the Future
745, Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02111
ID#7760Locationonline, online, , USAType of schoolRecruiter
100-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
Founded by alumni from Harvard Business School and Harvard Graduate School of Education in September 2015, Teach for the Future (TF) is a rapidly growing educational agency registered in Vancouver, Canada, and Hangzhou, China. TF is committed to maintaining a stable and efficient platform for qualified teachers who are interested in educating Chinese students online or offline. In 2016, TF initiated its web platform project to provide a transparent and user-friendly online recruitment experience so that teachers can communicate with educational institutions directly.