English & I Co., Ltd. is looking for full time native English speaking teachers for our Kindergarten and Primary programmes in Lopburi. We offer a full-time contract with the salary of 37,500 baht per month*. Teachers will also get 4 weeks of paid holiday throughout the year (2 weeks in April, 1 week in October and at least a week around Christmas and New Year) plus Thai Buddhist and national holidays.
* Terms and conditions apply
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in order for us to apply for a work permit. As we provide extensive training you will not be excluded if you do not have a TEFL or TESOL qualification. Applicants from in and outside of Thailand are welcome to apply.
* Non-native English speakers with a native level of English proficiency will also be considered
The benefits are as follows:
– You will receive a performance related bonus on the completion of the contract (2 full school terms)
– You will get your teaching permit and work permit at the company’s expense
– We will also assist you in your application for a NON-B Visa from your own country (we require all of our teachers to have a NON-B visa on arrival as this allows us to apply for the work permit immediately)
– We provide basic health insurance
– We provide ongoing support throughout your time at E&I
– We provide the curriculum, teaching guides and materials for every lesson
– You will teach as a team (one native English speaker and one Thai teacher)
– We provide one week lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants plus airport pickup from Bangkok to Lopburi
– We provide assistance in finding and securing accommodation
– You will get official and E&I holidays, approximately 35 per annum
– You will finish early as your average day will be from 8am to 4pm with 1 hour for lunch (gate duty will result in starting at 7.30am)
To apply please, send your CV along with a scan of your passport, scans of your degrees and certificates and any references you may have.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.