1. School Location: Suzhou and Nantong city, Jiangsu province, China
2. Quantity of teachers needed: 10
3. Position: full-time
4. teaching hours: 20-25 hours/week
5. Working hours: office hours require if the school needed
6. Type of the schools: Public schools, private schools or training centers
7. Class size: training center-12 students, public schools-30-40 students
8. Student age: K-12 (you can choose your comfortable teaching age)
9. Duration: One Academic School Year (10-12 Months)
10. Salary: 10000-13000 RMB per month
What you can expect from Yorker:
1. Visa Assistance – All way around including accompanied family members
2. Airport pick up upon arrival and transfer to your school
3. Health insurance: cover your whole contract duration
4. You will live in your own apartment or a private bedroom in a shared housing or home-stay as you wish. Free hotel accommodation if your apartment is not ready.
5. Welcome package (bank account, cell phone, etc.)
6. Language support in China without even knowing any Chinese
7. Monthly Salary Guarantee
Yorker guarantees that you will get monthly salary on time.
8. Support- We can provide support during your stay in China. You will also have a Liaison at your school that will help you with issues locally
Visa Cost- Reimbursement
Airfare Cost- Reimbursement up to $1000 US dollars.
Health Check Cost in China- Covered
Residence Permit Cost- Covered
Foreign Expert License Cost- Covered
TEFL /TEFOL Training- Covered in China
Requirements for teaching English in China:
1. Teachers need to be from a native English speaking country.
2. Bachelor’s degrees are needed.
3. TEFL/TESOL certifications are preferred but not required*
4. To hold a passport from one of the following countries: UK, USA, AU, NZ, or CA.
*If you don’t have TEFL/TESOL certification, then you will be fully trained on arrival in China, and have the cost of the TEFL covered by us.
Required Documentation for application:
1. Resume with your headshot within 6 months
2. Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
3. Copy of the highest degree and other qualifications
4. Copy of the TEFL or TESOL certification – if you have
5. Criminal check record
We recruit all year round.
We also provide an ESL internship program, and summer camp. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 7167300126 for further information.
ID#8092LocationJiangsu province, Suzhou and Nantong, , China# Of Job PositionskidergartensContract Length12 monthsType of schoolRecruiter
100-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
You’re in luck if you’ve been looking for an easy and secure way to travel and teach English in China. We’ve been looking for an adventurous and independent person, who is ready to pack their bags and head to China; no experience needed. You can have the opportunities to earn money, to immerse yourself in the vast Chinese culture, and develop language skill by learning Mandarin Chinese.
In 2005, the Yorker International Culture Exchange Service, China (Yorker China) was founded with the purpose of allowing English speakers the chance to teach English in a foreign culture. Since its founding the YICES has given more than a thousand people the opportunity to teach in China.
While many people come from diverse walks of life, we want to provide the chance for you to come teach in China with us, we welcome all inexperienced and experienced alike.