SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
1. Salary: 9000-16000 RMB per month，based on qualifications
2. 20-25 hours, 5 work days per week
3. Airfare: 5000 -8,000 RMB annual flight allowance paid at end of contract.
4. Free apartment furnished with fridge, washing machine, shower bath, western toilet
5. Official documents enabling teachers to work legally in China
6. Free weekly Chinese lessons
7. Accident insurance
8. Relevant professional training
9. Overtime paid monthly
10. Traffic allowance
11. Induction & on-the-job teaching profession training
12. Airport pick-up
13. Regular team Building
1.Teach 20-25working hours a week
2.Teach class sizes of 10-25 students (3-12 Years old) , location Changchun city
3.Teach all areas of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
4.Be enthusiastic, passionate and fun-loving.
5.Preparing, planning and producing engaging, active and educational lessons.
6.Creating a safe and happy learning environment.
7.Maintaining and managing all classroom teaching and activities.
8.Being punctual, professional and performing with high standards.
9.Participating in school functions and events.
1.Teachers must be good at English speaking , English native speakers will be most welcome
2.Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university.
3.CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent.
4.With more than two years teaching experience or having the potential to be trained
5.Clean criminal record.
6.The ability to live abroad for at least one year
7.No addiction to Alcohol and Drug
8.24-40 years old
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and passport photo to my email email@example.com i will get back to you as soon as possible .
ID#8243LocationAsia, Changchun , , China# Of Job Positions10Contract Length12 monthsType of schoolPrivate
Bridge IDELT, CELTA, or Equivalent 4 Year DegreeMasters degreePhD
JILIN IAN CULTURE & TECHNOLOGY CO,.LTD
Ian is an agency that have more than 8 years history in recruiting foreign English teachers. Have already succeeded in finding jobs for nearly 500 foreign teachers.