In this progressive and rewarding role, you will deliver lessons that focus on the specific objectives and needs of your students and their employers, and that are in accordance with LV Linguistics instruction principles. You will work with private students as well as small group classes at our center in Marcinelle or Nivelles, or directly at the customer’s location.
– Evaluate student language levels
– Develop course proposals
– Create supporting material for lessons and maintain center resource materials
– Assessing, recording and reporting on the attendance, progress, development, and attainment of students whilst keeping electronic records as required
– Provide high quality and specific language training to adult students in accordance with LV Linguistics company values and external quality standards
– Supporting and motivating students to allow them to grow and enhance their own skills
– Participate in various marketing activities that will promote the development of LV Linguistics, this could include the contribution to our website, social media, participation in events, etc.
– an opportunity to teach English as a foreign language to a demanding and motivated professional public
– CDI, preceded by a 6-month trial contract
– Number of hours: 38 hours
– Schedule: Variable working hours; you may be required to work evenings and Saturdays
– Salary: Estimated to be around 1700€ net, depending on the CP200 legal standards
ID#8327LocationHainaut , Marcinelle, , Belgium# Of Job Positions1Contract Length24 monthsType of schoolLanguage Center
LV Linguistics was established in 2015 with the intention of providing high-quality and specialized language training, exclusively, to companies in the Walloon region. The enterprise now offers training in 7 languages and is composed of 16 hardworking and dynamic instructors and
We provide courses not only based on business, but courses that are active, practical, and effective. Every activity is meticulously thought out and has a clear objective.