Below are all shown in Beijing Time (GMT+8)
Availability within the times shown below would be required.
Mon — Fri: Availability between 6pm-9pm
Sat-Sun: Availability between 8am-9pm
The class schedule follows school terms in China
Generally, each class will meet 2 times online, at the same time every week.
According to different terms, a class would last either 4 or 15 weeks. Therefore, candidates could commit certain time slots during the week for the whole course is required.
• Teaching 1-on-3 ESL lessons online to Chinese kids 5-9yrs old
• 40-minutes per lesson
• Teaching assistant provided
• Working from anywhere with a computer and stable Internet connection
• Pre-job training and on-job training provided
• BlingABC provides all the curriculum, so our teachers can be more focused on teaching
• A Bachelor’s degree or above
• Native Speaker of English
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
• At least 1-year teaching experience in K-12, or ESL experience for any age
• Punctual, good communication skills and easy-going
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature
• A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents
Salary and Benefits:
• $21 – $27/hr according to qualifications
• Stepped promotion path with salary raise
Founded by alumni from Harvard Business School and Harvard Graduate School of Education in September 2015, Teach for the Future (TF) is a rapidly growing educational agency registered in Vancouver, Canada, and Hangzhou, China. TF is committed to maintaining a stable and efficient platform for qualified teachers who are interested in educating Chinese students online or offline. In 2016, TF initiated its web platform project to provide a transparent and user-friendly online recruitment experience so that teachers can communicate with educational institutions directly.