To work with Marketing New Media FT Supervisor to support, edit and check the English part of daily Wechat post content and Wechat project content prior to posting.
To work with the Marketing New Media Editor to support video shooting, to have a warm and friendly online manner.
1. Conduct live streams in line with the WSE standards.
2. Quality control of material, prepare and present for social media as needed.
3. Help students improve English while having fun.
4. Provide advice and assistance to the marketing team with daily content creation.
5. Promote and preserve a warm and courteous atmosphere in online live streams.
1. English Native Speaker (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland).
2. Minimum of 24 months full-time English teaching experience
TEFL / TESOL / CELTA (minimum of 120 hours).
3. Experience in service and teaching field.
4. Able to be natural on camera is a MUST.
5. Kind personality and proper social skills to connect with people in different functions.
6. Comfortable with computers and technology – must be able to master various tools to improve work efficiency.
7. Ability to maintain consistent and stable working status while multitasking.
8. To express opinions and to take initiatives to improve processes.
9. Able to use diverse communication methods with people.
1. Basic salary: CNY17,000/M.
2. CNY3,000 monthly living allowance.
3. Possible monthly bonuses up to CNY5,000/M.
4. ‘Z’ work visa provided.
5. Full Coverage medical insurance at recognized hospitals through our insurance provider Pingan Medical.
6. Up to 14 day’s hotel stay provided upon arrival.
7. Assistance provided with finding accommodation.
8. 11 days of Chinese national holiday plus 10 days of paid leave
9. Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
10. New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops.
11. Career development opportunities.
12. Possible relocation to new city, center or country.
13. CNY10,000 flight, visa, criminal background and medical check reimbursement.
14. Student and staff referral bonus system.
15. Airport Pickup.
To apply please email your CV and scans of degree, TEFL and passport info page, and your skype ID to: email@example.com