TEFL English Teacher for an education centre in Hong Kong.
Teaching children from the age of 3 to 16
5 day working week, including Saturdays (2 days holiday)
Working hours 09:30 – 18:30
Teacher Training provided
Starting salary depending on experience, approximately HK$21,000 plus
Obtain TEFL certificate or be willing to obtain an equivalent qualification
Willing to work flexible hours including Saturday
Must be cheerful, enthusiastic, energetic, and team player
Passionate about teaching children
1. Conducting teaching/training classes being assigned (courses offered: Playgroup / Phonics / Drama / Arts & Crafts / Cambridge YLE / Trinity GESE)
2. Curriculum development, prepare teaching materials and lesson plans
3. Conduct student assessment for enrolment
4. Provide timely feedback to students and parents on learning progress
5. Provide supervision, advice and training to other teachers & assistants
6. Perform teaching outsourcing assignments arranged by the company
7. Support and participate in the Company promotion/marketing activities
Optional accommodation package
Professional Development and Training
Personal and professional support throughout teaching contract
Social events & trips held by Experior Asia throughout the year
How to Apply
Visit and apply through our website: www.experiorasia.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
ID#8872LocationAcross Hong Kong & Kowloon, -, Hong KongJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPay21,000 HKD /MonthlyDate Posted2018-07-02
At Experior Asia, we pride ourselves on being a personal and teacher friendly recruitment agency. We understand that there are many challenges involved in moving abroad and relocating for a new job. However we have experienced it before and are there to guide you through the transition.
We believe that becoming an Experior teacher is about more than just moving abroad and a change in job. We understand it is a whole new change in lifestyle with endless opportunities and new experiences. We want you to have the time of your life whilst building an international CV!