– Teach English or Maths and Science;
– EMG Education are always looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
– Age of students: Primary (7-11); Low Secondary (12-15); High School (16-18)
– Working time: Monday – Friday (8:00 AM – 5:30 PM) and Saturday Morning (Seldom)
– Lunchtime: 12:00 AM – 1:30 PM
– Starting date: negotiate
– Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided by EMG Academic Managers.
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
– Create multifaceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Benefits of teaching:
1/ Competitive monthly salary. Overtime payment.
2/ EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a business visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
3/ The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide and pay for the required documents.
4/ Transport to and from teaching locations.
5/ Free lunch is provided for all employees.
6/ Fully paid leave: 22 days (included 12 annual leave days and 10 public holiday days)
ID#8889LocationHo Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, , Vietnam# Of Job PositionsFull-time teachersContract Length12 monthsType of schoolPublic
100-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
Established in 2005 in Hanoi and early 2010 in Hochiminh City, EMG Education is now a leading education provider of school programmes, international curriculum as well as innovative English teaching solutions for children and adults.
EMG Education are one of the leading organisations in the field of public sector education in Vietnam. With over 200 teachers and a partner network consisting of over 80 Primary, Lower Secondary and High Schools all across the city we are one of the largest providers of English language education in Ho Chi Minh City public schools. We teach English, Maths and Science through an integrated curriculum that students study concurrently with their Vietnamese National Curriculum. After over 10 years of continued growth and success we are looking to strengthen our academic team in preparation for the upcoming 2018 to 2019 school year (from August 2018 to May 2019).
Driven by innovation, dedication to excellency and with an outstanding track record as a leader in the field of curriculum development and provision, EMG Education is looking to work closely with reputable international partners, government and private alike, to further bring benefits to the Vietnamese pupils and schools.