1. Conduct a variety classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students and help them reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
4. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom,
5. Being flexible, professional, and approachable while promoting and preserving a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
Salary and Benefits
* We provide competitive package, start from 16000 RMB based on location and experience.
* Additional salary, monthly housing allowance, flight allowance and sign-on bonus available in select cities.
* Generous monthly and year-end bonuses.
* Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
* Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts
* 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* Average classroom size is 1:4.
* Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
* 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter .
* Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
* Assistants to find an apartment.
1. English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (visa requirement)
2. Age between 23-58 years old
3. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any major
4. CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience; fresh graduates / less experience eligible in most locations
5. Clean criminal background and health check
6. Willing to work weekends
7. Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
ID#9466LocationNanjing, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, 11 cities in China, ChinaJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPaystart from 16000 based on location and experience CNY /MonthlyDate Posted2018-09-13
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.
With over 45 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 3 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students. We have nearly 450 centers in over 27 countries in North Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. China is our largest network, with 75 schools spread across 11 major cities.
We need professionals who are seeking international experience teaching adult learners. At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to help people improve their career opportunities to break down the barriers of language and culture.