1. Teaching kindergarten, and elementary 1st to 8th grade students.
2. Responsible for preparing lesson plans, following planned curriculums,
3. Responsible for school events, including:
a- Graduation ceremony(in July)
b- Mother’s Day( in May)
c- Halloween Party( in November)
d- Christmas Party( in December)
e- Story contests (in June and December)
4. Teaching hours: The school is open Monday – Friday. 30 teaching hours per
5. Size of school: Approximately 300 students
6. Monthly Salary: 70,000NT
7. School Type: Kindergarten /Private Cram School
8. Average class size: Kindergarten ranges from 10-18 students per class,
Elementary from 7-15
9. Number of foreign teachers: 3-4
10. Job Perks: Reimbursement of round trip airfare (up to $1000 USD), Paid
vacation, health insurance, contract renewal raise, free lunch,
opportunities to sub to make extra income
a. 20 paid vacations (10 paid vacations and approximately 10 holidays)
b. Unpaid leave up to three weeks during the duration of the contract.
Perimeter has been established for over 30 years. The owner of the school (Chrissy) cares about her students and teachers. This school isn’t just about fun and games like many Private Language Schools in Taiwan. They are structured much like a North American school.
Arts and crafts, music, acting and other activities are greatly encouraged. The school has a great support staff of experienced teachers. Many people who graduated from Perimeter have become successful in their future career. “My success owes great credit to the English skills that was taught in Perimeter,” some even commented.
Est. In 30
30 - 45
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC