Bridge may make changes to the Service offered on the Sites at any time without notice and can revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version of these Terms on the Sites. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on you. Your continued use of the Sites and/or the Services constitutes your consent to the most current Terms.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Bridge Sites suspended or terminated, at Bridge’s discretion.
You must be 13 years of age or older to visit or use any Bridge Site in any manner, and, if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction, must use any Bridge Site under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
Protect your personal information by never providing social security, credit card or bank account numbers to prospective employers.
General Use Restrictions
All information, documents and Services provided on the Sites, including trademarks, logos, graphics and images ("Materials") are provided to you by Bridge and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. Except as expressly stated in these Terms, you acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to the Materials on any legal basis.
Bridge grants you the limited right to display the Materials only on your personal computer, or mobile device. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Bridge Materials on any authorized copy you make of the Materials. This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms and Bridge may remove your postings from the Sites and/or the Services with or without cause. Upon any termination of this limited license, you agree to cease using the Sites and/or the Services.
You agree not to sell or modify the Materials or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the Bridge Sites, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Bridge or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Bridge’s or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes Bridge’s or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse the Materials. The use of the Materials on any other application, web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Bridge creates to generate or display any Materials or the pages making up Site and/or the Service is also protected by Bridge’s copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
Use of the Bridge Services
The job listing, school and resume database (“Bridge Database”) and other features of the Bridge Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. Your use of the Bridge Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with Bridge. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Bridge, the terms of your contract will prevail.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you are responsible for all uses of your registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Bridge of any unauthorized use of your account, profile, or passwords.
You are prohibited from taking any action to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the security and access control provisions of the Sites and the Services. Without limiting the generality of foregoing, you acknowledge that Bridge expressly prohibits and you agree not to:
- Use the Sites, Services and/or Materials for any purpose other than to identify employment opportunities for yourself or to identify prospective employees for users' employment opportunities.
- Provide any false or misleading information about your identity or employment information provided by you to Bridge relating to your use of or access to the Sites and/or Services.
- Access personally identifiable information not intended for you.
- Impersonate any other user of the Sites and/or the Services or forge any of the header information in any posting.
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or sending unsolicited faxes and/or advertise any products or services by directly posting within the Services or by making unsolicited contact with any user via email, telephone, postal mail, or any other method of communication.
- Modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt or allow others to attempt to discover the underlying computer code for the Sites and/or the Services.
- Use the Services and/or the Sites to violate any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the infringement of any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of others, or violate the privacy or publicity rights of any other person.
- Post any information that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, vulgar, sexually oriented, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harass, stalk, or otherwise subject any other user of the Sites and/or Services to unwanted and/or inappropriate contact.
- Post any position or business opportunity which requires payment from the applicant or requires recruitment of other individuals, sub-distributors or sub-agents such as a multilevel marketing scheme, pyramid scheme, franchise or distributorship arrangement.
- Make any changes, additions and/or deletions to any other user’s information without the express written authorization of such other user.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on Bridge’s infrastructure or interfere with the access and use of the Sites and/or the Services by any other user.
- Include any hyperlinks or any misleading, irrelevant and/or hidden keywords in any information posted by you.
- Frame or link to any Materials or information available from any Bridge Site, unless permitted by these Terms.
- Intentionally expose the Sites and/or Service to any computer virus or any other program or code intended to disrupt or disable to operations of the Sites and/or Service.
- Use any robot, spider or other program or device to retrieve or index any portion of the Sites.
- Make commercial use of the Sites without an express written agreement from Bridge.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users for any purpose other than use of the Sites and/or Services as expressly permitted in these Terms.
The foregoing list is not intended to be complete or exclusive. Bridge reserves the right to terminate our relationship with you under these Terms and prohibit your access to the Sites and/or Services or to edit, remove or close any posting by you for any reason, including, without limitation, any action that Bridge, in its sole judgment, determines to be inappropriate or disruptive to the Sites, Services or to any user. If Bridge becomes aware of any of the foregoing activities, Bridge may investigate and may respond, and when appropriate, Bridge may work with law enforcement authorities in such investigations and for the purpose of prosecuting offenders.
Additional Terms Applicable to Job Seekers
When you register with the Bridge Site, you will be asked to create an account and provide Bridge with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (your "Information").
Any profile you submit must be accurate. The profile requires standard fields to be completed. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or any Information placed by you on the Bridge Sites.
Bridge is not to be considered to be an employer, does not guarantee any job placement and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Bridge Site. Employees are solely responsible for their application and dealings with any potential employers.
You acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account. If you cancel your Bridge account or your account is terminated, all your account information, including resumes, profiles, cover letters and saved jobs may be deleted from Bridge’s databases and will be removed from any public area of the Bridge Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of administrative processes. In addition, third parties may have saved copies of your Information. Bridge reserves the right to delete your account and all of your Information after a significant period of inactivity.
Employer Terms & Conditions
Bridge is not to be considered to be an employer and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Bridge Site. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Bridge Sites. Bridge reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Bridge deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
If you cancel your employer account or your employer account is terminated, all your account information from Bridge, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists may be deleted from Bridge's databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of administrative procedures.
Recruitment & Advertising Services
- In order to access any recruitment and/or advertising Services you must have a registered account.
- In order to access our recruitment and/or advertising Services you must pay our fees.
- You agree that any recruitment and/or advertising Services provided will last for the agreed amount of time as indicated in our Shopping Cart or in your invoice.
- You agree that Bridge may make changes to your advertisements in order to comply with any size, quality and formatting requirements for publication on our websites, in our newsletters, and on our social media channels.
Fees & Payments
Advertisement Fees – All recruitment and/or advertisement fees are listed and payable in U.S. Dollars or in local currency for select countries. Bridge accepts the following payment methods: all major credit cards, PayPal, Mercado Pago, wire transfer and check (issued by a U.S. bank).
All recruitment and/or advertisement fees should be paid in advance of the Services provided, unless otherwise agreed upon.
Special Offers & Promotions – Special offers cannot be combined with any other offer or discount and are subject to availability. From time to time, we may offer a free trial membership or other special promotion. If you do not wish to continue with your free trial, you should cancel your account prior to the end of the free trial period or in accordance with the applicable promotion rules to avoid automatic credit charges. Free trials are limited to one per employer. If you attempt to sign up for a second free trial, you will be charged full price.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
All employers are subject to the Bridge refund policies.
- No refunds will be issued for advertisement and/or recruitment fees after the point of purchase.
- If you decide to terminate your advertisement listing with Bridge prior to the agreed upon end date (as noted at checkout or in a provided invoice), a refund will not be issued.
A Job listing may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Bridge;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer;
- misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use your Bridge job listing or Services to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property and other applicable local, national and international laws;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of. the posted job;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- use job seeker profiles to determine a consumer's eligibility for: (i) credit or insurance for person, family, or household purposes; (ii) employment; or (iii) a government license of benefit;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
- post jobs on any Bridge Site for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions or jobs of a sexual nature;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue or promote a particular religion;
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
Bridge reserves the right to remove any job listing or content from any Bridge Site, which in the reasonable exercise of Bridge’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Bridge believes is not in the best interest of Bridge.
Use of the Bridge Teacher Portfolio Database by Employers
Your use of the Bridge Teacher Portfolio Database is governed by these Terms and all applicable privacy and data protection laws. You agree you will not further disclose any of the data from Bridge’s Teacher Portfolio Database to any third party, unless you are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You agree to take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data you have obtained from Bridge Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
You agree not to use the Bridge Resume Database:
- for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted or have not informed you that they do not want to be contacted; or
- to source candidates or to contact job seekers or resume holders for opportunities prohibited under these Terms.
By purchasing a recruitment and/or advertising Service, you indicate that you have read and agree to the contents of the BridgeTEFL Job Board Employer Terms & Conditions, including the cancellation and refund policy. Furthermore, you declare and certify that you are the subject named in your agreement with Bridge. You understand that any falsification of this certification of identity may result in a termination of your advertising and usage rights.
Changes to Terms and Conditions – Bridge reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion; however any policy changes will not result in a material reduction in the level of service provided during which the advertisement and/or recruitment fees have been paid.
You acknowledge that the Sites contain content that Bridge creates as well as content provided by third parties. Bridge does not assume any obligation to monitor or remove any postings or other information or communication submitted by you or any other user. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL SUBMISSIONS SUBMITTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER MEMBER EXPRESS THE VIEWS OF THE AUTHOR, AND NEITHER BRIDGENOR ITS SHAREHOLDERS OR AFFILIATED ENTITIESWILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT IN SUCH SUBMISSIONS. Bridge has the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Third Party Content
Links to Third Party Sites
You agree that any Submission by you will comply with the "General Use Restrictions" as set forth above. Bridge reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all parts of a Submission should it determine that such Submission is in violation with any provision of the Terms.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The trademarks, service marks, brands, names, logos and designs ("Trademarks") of Bridge or others used on the Sites and in the Services are the property of Bridge or their respective owners. You may not remove or alter any Trademark. You may not use any trademark displayed on the Sites or in the Services without the express prior written permission of Bridge or the respective owner, and nothing contained on the Sites grants by implication, waiver, estoppel or otherwise, any right to use such trademarks. All of the Materials appearing on the Sites and in the Services, including but not limited to, text elements, site design, images and icons, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Bridge.
Identification of Agent to Receive Notification and Elements of Notification of Claimed Copyright or Trademark Infringement.If You believe that your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Bridge Site and is accessible on such Bridge Site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please contact Bridge by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at:
Bridge Education Group, Inc.
225 East 16 Ave, Suite 120
Denver, CO 80203
Attn: Chief Financial Officer
Notices must meet certain statutory requirements We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there are penalties for false claims
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bridge and its affiliated entities, shareholders, representatives, partners, agents and employees from and against any and all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise out of or in connection with your use of the Sites and/or the Services or breach of these Terms
Disclaimer of Warranty
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITES IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND MAY INCLUDE CERTAIN ERRORS, OMISSIONS, AND OUTDATED INFORMATION WHICH MAY AFFECT THE QUALITY OF THE MATERIALS. BRIDGE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT BRIDGE HAS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS, WHETHER PROVIDED BY BRIDGE OR ITS LICENSORS.
BRIDGE, FOR ITSELF AND EACH OF ITS LICENSORS, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE DISCLAIMED.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE MATERIALS ON THE SITES CONFORM TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS, AND IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THE SITES FROM A LOCATION OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages/Limitation of Liability
NEITHER BRIDGE NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS WILLBE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY FORM OF INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THE SITESOR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, JOB OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER FOR BREACH OR IN TORT, EVEN IF BRIDGE WAS INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, BRIDGE’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BRIDGE SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE BRIDGE MATERIALS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
General Bridge controls and operates the Sites from the United States and makes no representation that the Services or the Materials are appropriate or will be available for use in locations other than the United States. BY USING THE SITES, YOU AGREE YOU ARE REACHING INTO THE UNITED STATES AND DOING BUSINESS WITH A US ENTITY. If you use the Sites or the Services from outside the United States, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries in relation to the Materials. These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement will lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Denver, Colorado.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) will be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties, with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. The failure of Bridge to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Bridge in writing. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Bridge.
Term and Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a User of any Bridge Site. Bridge reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your Information from the Bridge Sites and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Bridge Sites and/or any other services provided to you by Bridge, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if Bridge is unable to verify or authenticate any Information you submit to a Bridge Site registration. Even after You are no longer a user of the Bridge Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
If you have any questions regarding the Sites please email email@example.com
Last Updated: May 2019