Interview with two Bridge students at Husson University
- On February 24, 2016
We took a quick moment to check with two students from BridgePathways at Husson University, here is what they had to say.
How did you choose Bridge?
- Prabina: I learned about Bridge through Husson.
- Ardita: We both learned about Bridge through Husson University.
How do you like studying English at a university?
- Prabina: It’s good, I think it’s changing my English level and helping my studying English.
- Ardita: I think it is challenging to study English at a university.
What has been the best part of your course so far?
- Prabina: The best part is reading. I was poor and not it is changing and now I am quite good, better than before.
- Ardita: The best part of our course is that we are learning new things, we are improving our English skills.
What has been the most difficult part?
- Prabina: Remembering grammar rules, it has been difficult for me.
- Ardita: The most difficult part about studying abroad is being away from family.
What do you like to do outside of class?
- Prabina: I like drawing, listening to music and reading novels.
- Ardita: I like to play sports.
Would you recommend Bridge to your friends?
- Prabina: Yes, I would because Bridge helps me improve my English.
- Ardita: Yes, I would recommend Bridge to my friends if they want to study here in the U.S.A.
What advice do you have for future students?
- Prabina: Well, if you want to study abroad and your English is not good, then you must think about Bridge!
- Ardita: Studying in the U.S.A. is very challenging and beautiful experience. I think the Bridge Academic English program prepares you to go to university.
Sign up for the BridgePathways newsletter to receive helpful English tips, college preparation tips, program information, and more!