Your guide to Manhattanville College campus
- On July 13, 2016
- Food and Dining: The Benziger Dining hall offers a wide variety of options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an all-you-can-eat buffet style. From soups and sandwiches to pizza, stir-fry, and vegetarian fare, you will find something to eat here that meets your dietary needs. Outtakes Pub is open late and serves sandwiches, burritos, burgers and other a-la-carte items. There are also two cafes that serve coffee and snacks. As a Bridge student, you can purchase a meal plan or “cafe cash” that you can use to pay for food on campus.
- Campus Events: The Office of Student Activities organizes events and trips both on and off campus for your enjoyment. Popular events include Fall Fest, in which families are invited back to campus for events and performances, the Winter Bash dance, and cheering on the Valiants at one of many sporting events.
- Campus Shuttle: The Valiant Express is a free student shuttle that can bring you to New York City and beyond.
- Gymnasium and Swimming Pool: The Kennedy Gymnasium was recently renovated and is host to Manhattanville’s sports teams as well as athletic clubs. There is also a swimming pool located in the gymnasium with open swim hours for Manhattanville students.
- Lounges and study areas: Manhattanville has a commuter lounge for students not living on campus who need a place to study and relax between classes. There is also a “game zone” on the ground floor of Benziger Hall with ping pong, a pool table, couches, and video games. The library is a great place to study, and there are also social areas in all of the residence halls.
Interested in studying at Manhattanville College? Learn more here!
Sign up for the BridgePathways newsletter to receive helpful English tips, college preparation tips, program information, and more!