In today's world, language services play a crucial role in international business, education, and communication. Bridge is a world leader in the field with over 25 years of experience transforming lives and organizations by fostering cross-cultural communication and language competency.
Bridge has centers in Argentina, Chile and the United States.
“To transform lives and organizations by delivering excellence in language and education abroad.”
“To be the innovative leader in fostering effective communication and understanding across cultures worldwide.”
- We are committed to quality and excellence in everything we do.
- We aim to be the benchmark for our industry.
- We don’t cut corners.
- If it’s not “best in class” we won’t put our name on it.
- We always strive to be fair and do the right thing.
- We are honest and straightforward with each other and our customers.
- We deliver on our promises.
- We walk the talk.
- We believe in life-long learning for ourselves and our customers.
- We believe that knowledge and learning can open minds and transform lives.
- We are goal-oriented in our approach to learning and sharing knowledge.
- We believe innovation is the key to our success as an organization.
- We value and seek to foster creativity.
- We will leverage technology to develop and deliver the very best products and services in our field.
- We have open and honest communication with our colleagues and customers.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We seek to work collaboratively and bring out the best in each other
1986 - 2000Bridge International school is founded in 1986 in Denver, Colorado, to provide intensive English programs in the USA.
Linguatec Language Centers chain is founded in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Catering to the corporate language training sector, Linguatec expands within Brazil, and cross border to Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
2000 – 2010Linguatec acquires Bridge International school (“Bridge”) in Denver, Colorado. Bridge expands portfolio of services to include 4 main language-related divisions, including: BridgeEnglish, BridgeTEFL, BridgeAbroad and BridgeLanguages.
2010- PRESENTBridge continues to expand and diversify services, and creates BridgePathways to attend to growth in international degree-seeking students for the U.S. market. Key services of BridgePathways include international student recruitment and Academic English Preparation. New advancements in e-learning lead to the creation of BridgeVirtual dedicated to online language instruction.