1. Our Proprietary Rights.
The trademarks, trade names and service marks on our website are the property of Bridge Education Group, Inc. or others. Bridge®, BridgeAbroad®, BridgeEnglish®, BridgeLanguages®, BridgePathways®, BridgeTEFL® and BridgeVirtual® are registered trademarks of Bridge Education Group, Inc., (Reg. US Pat and TM Office) in the United States. All other trademarks, trade names and service marks on our website are the property of Bridge Education Group, Inc. or others. No use of any Bridge Education Group trademark, trade name or service mark may be made without our prior written consent, except to identify our products or services. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any of our or our licensors' patents, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary rights. Misuse of any of our or our licensors' intellectual property rights is prohibited. We will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
2. Accessing and Using our Website - Code of Conduct.
While using our website and Our Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of our website to respect the rights and dignity of others. You agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using our website, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of our website;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with our website:
- any content or information that is fraudulent, threatening, intimidating, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or would give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so;
- any content or information that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal or potentially illegal activities;
- any content or information that is or may be protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of such right; or
- any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except with our prior written consent);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, web bugs, cancelbot, "spyware," defects, date bombs, time bombs or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive or invasive code or component;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of our website or the servers or networks that host our website or make our website available or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such servers or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to any of our agents or representatives, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make, without our prior written consent;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of our website without our prior written consent;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way determine, archive, reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our website or its contents;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the materials from our website; or
- Interfere with or violate any other website visitor's or user's right to privacy or other rights or harvest or collect information about website visitors or users without their express consent.
If you establish an account which requires credentials, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. In the event your password is obtained by a third party or you have any reason to believe that your password has become or is likely to become known to a third party, of if your password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner, it is your responsibility to inform us of this immediately.
3. Our Materials.
Although we strive to provide materials that are both useful and accurate, laws, regulations, data and other information change frequently and are subject to varying interpretations. In addition, the facts and circumstances of every situation differ. Accordingly, although we endeavor to use reasonable care in assembling Our Materials, we do not guarantee that they will be up-to-date, accurate or complete. Please contact us via our contact information provided on the bottom of each page of the website to determine whether you have the most recent version of Our Materials made generally available by us. We note that even the most recent version available from us may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete. Portions of the materials have been contributed to our website by various industry specialists and service providers. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement of such providers, and we expressly disclaim any liability with respect to the foregoing.
4. Use of Personal Information
5. User Generated Content.
6. Making Purchases.
8. Dealings with Third Party Providers.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions sponsored by, any third party providers of goods or services found on or through our website, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party provider. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred in connection with any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties' materials on our website.
9. Jurisdictional Issues.
We make no representation that materials available on or through our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States. If you choose to access our website from locations outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. We reserve the right to limit the availability of our website and the provision of any service, program or other product described on our website to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion.
We may terminate your use of our website or any part of it and your account with us at any time and for any reason without any notice to you. Neither we nor any of our affiliates will be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to any part of our website or your account.
11. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH ON OUR WEBSITE OR MATERIALS, OUR WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITE AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS SUPPLIERS, OR AGENTS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OUR WEBSITE OR OUR MATERIALS, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT OUR WEBSITE, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH OUR WEBSITE IS HOSTED OR OUR MATERIALS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL INTERNET, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE OUR WEBSITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON OUR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, OUR MATERIALS OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP USING OUR WEBSITE, OUR MATERIALS OR LINKED SITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY BY US FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE OR USE OUR MATERIALS.YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You also agree to reimburse each indemnified party on demand for any losses incurred by such indemnified party to which this indemnity relates. This means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
13. Notice for California Users.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: California residents may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Last Update: March 2019