** EU Passport is an absolute requirement for these positions**
EES Madrid has been assessing and presenting qualified, native EFL / ESL teachers with EU passport to educational centres all over Spain since 1986. At the moment, and until end of Jnauary 2020, we have several posts available for Language Assistants in Madrid / Madrid Region.
Please have a look at the requirements and let us know your EXACT starting availability´.
Please read the following text carefully:-
GUARANTEED Language Assistant Positions in Madrid and Madrid Region starting in November 2019 and January 2020. Both Primary and Secondary school posts in Bilingual schools.
• Timetable of four hours per day, four mornings per week, with either Mondays or Fridays free. (Sixteen class hours per week)
• Contract through to the end of June 2020, with a further academic year optional (2020 – 2021)
• Working in the classroom together with Spanish teachers of English and possibly teachers of some other subjects; all in English
• 1,000 Euros net per month with all school and public holidays paid until end of June 2020.
• Evenings free (to supplement your income with private classes, if desired)
• NO knowledge of Spanish or previous classroom experience necessary
• Help given with bureaucracy, opening bank accounts and finding accommodation
• Applications from couples welcome.
– Evenings free (to supplement your income with private classes, or academy work, if desired.
N.B. Because we are unable to charge the schools or their respective education departments a fee for our services, we are making a single, nominal charge of 200 Euros to each Language Assistant presented successfully, to cover our basic costs of recruitment. This will only be payable once your post has been confirmed by the relevant Education Authority and you have commenced your duties..
Please note that in over 30 years of operation we have never charged teachers for our services. This is the first time we have been unable to cover our costs through the schools and education departments themselves.
All relevant applications will receive a reply: Being a native speaker, having a University Degree and an EU passport are the minimum requirements to apply for an Assistantship. Age no barrier. American, Canadian, and citizens of other countries are welcome to apply as long as they hold an EU (European Union) passport.
Start Date. 01/11/2019 (And Later)
End Date: 28/06/2020
Pay: 1000 (Euros) Net. (16 class hours per week. 4 mornings per week)
Benefits: All public and local holidays paid, including Xmas, New Year and Easter)
Other: You will receive real experience in the classroom with qualified, resident teachers in Spain. Posts are renewable for a further academic year.