Over 70,000 Bridge Graduates
The Best E-Learning Platform in TEFL / TESOL!
Your Own Personal Tutor
Share Digital Badges on
Global Job Network
Fully Accredited, Internationally-Recognized Certification
Which Online TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course Is Right for Me?
- 20-Hour Teaching English as a Global Language
- 20-Hour Teaching IELTS Exam Prep
- 20-Hour Error Correction in the EFL Classroom
- 20-Hour Teaching English Using Video
- 20-Hour Materials Development for the EFL Classroom
- 10-Hour Games in the Online Classroom
- 10-Hour Teaching English Online to Groups
- And more!
New to teaching English? You’re in the right place!
Get started with some common FAQs.
What is TEFL?
TEFL stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language. This term applies to teaching English to people in countries where English is not the native language – it’s a foreign language.
What is TESOL?
TESOL stands for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. This catch-all term applies to both types of English language teaching – in a country where English is not the native language (EFL) or in a country where the first language is English (ESL). It is commonly used interchangeably with the term TEFL.
What is a TEFL / TESOL certificate?
A TEFL / TESOL certificate is the primary qualification needed to teach English as a foreign language. Taking a TEFL / TESOL course and earning your certification opens doors to jobs teaching English worldwide and online.