We are recruiting ESL Teachers for Primary and Secondary Class teachers. We are private own school; Our School is located at Ajman, United Arab Emirates.
Job opening in Ajman, UAE in Aug, Sep/Oct 2017.
Salary: 16,000 AED per Month.
Teaching Experience: Minimum 2 years of ESL teaching Experience
Accommodation Type: Provided
Accommodation provided for teacher and dependents
Vacation: Mid-July to mid-August; all national holidays
Airport Pickup: Provided
Airfare Reimbursement: Full
Health Insurance: Provided
Furniture Allowance: Provided
Bonus: End of contract bonus (1 month salary per year)
Description of your Duties and Qualifications:
ESL teachers are expected to complete and maintain teaching records as directed and to maintain the confidentiality of all student-related information. On-going participation in teacher training sessions is necessary for continued employment with the ESL Teaching Program. Teachers may also be asked to complete work-related projects as requested by their supervisor.
An ESL teacher should possess the following qualifications:
1. Helping others to succeed
2. Learning more about language
3. Learning more about the different cultures from around the world
1. Working with people from diverse cultures
2. Trying to learn another language
3. Teaching or tutoring adult ESL learners
1. Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
2. Recognize variations in student backgrounds, abilities, and learning styles
3. Interact in a friendly and patient manner with students from different cultural backgrounds,
Students of all levels of language proficiency, and students who may have disabilities
4. Present standard American English language clearly and serve as a linguistic model for students
5. Talk in front of a large group
6. Communicate effectively with students by articulating clearly, selecting vocabulary, and
Assessing comprehension by varying methods.
1. Native English speaker teachers.
2. 20-60 years old
3. A Degree in any discipline from a reputable university
4. Impeccable command of English (Only native speakers of UK, USA, Canada, Australia & NZ)
5. Enjoy teaching and take teaching seriously. Would like to learn new teaching ideas and share your own ones.
6.Active and energetic in the classroom, and you will be responsible for preparing lesson plans
If you are interested and ready to relocate to Ajman, United Arab Emirates, send your CV, cover letter and certificate to us Asap