Attention: This online position is NOT WORK FROM HOME, candidates need to relocate to Shanghai, China, you are welcome to join us in Shanghai.
How many black swans are there in Shanghai's Xujiahui part? Work at our nearby Online Center and get a chance to find out.
– A passion for virtual classrooms
– Sociable,dynamic, inspiring and energetic
– Willing to relocate to Shanghai
– Comfortable with Technology
– English Native Speaker (USA, CAN, NZL, AUS,UK,SA,IRL)
– Able to get a Criminal Background Check
– A 120 hour TEFL/CELTA OR 2 Years teaching experience
– Willing to work on weekends
1. Conduct online lessons according to the WSE methodology.
. Prepare and teach classes online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students in the classroom.
6. Be flexible to teach or support in multiple centers within the same city.
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Centre and Online.
– ‘Z’ work visa provided
– Competitive Salary
– Full Coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan
– 4-10 nights hotel upon arrival; help finding an apartment
– 11 days of Chinese national holiday plus 10 days of paid leave
– Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
– New hire training plus ongoing seminars and workshops
– Career advancement opportunities
– Possible Relocation to new city or country
Your journey can start today!
ID#10330LocationOnlineJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPay17000 on average CNY /MonthlyDate Posted2018-11-05
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.
With over 45 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 3 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students. We have nearly 450 centers in over 27 countries in North Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. China is our largest network, with 75 schools spread across 11 major cities.
We need professionals who are seeking international experience teaching adult learners. At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to help people improve their career opportunities to break down the barriers of language and culture.