Teach TEFL English Classes in China – No Experience Required
Have you thought about teaching in China, just over the border from Hong Kong in a life-changing experience that will allow you to save money, see the world, learn a language and explore your horizons? How about multiple other locations in this rich-cultured country?
All you need is your Bachelor’s degree – no prior teaching experience is required.
This is a great opportunity to teach internationally and experience a fascinating culture in a well-supported, structured environment. Edvectus has partnered with two large school groups in China to bring teaching opportunities to current and aspiring TEFL (English Foreign Language) teachers. We have a choice of several options available which are perfect for newly qualified teachers, new graduates, experienced TEFL teachers, or anyone with a Bachelor’s degree interested in spending one year in China.
• 18 teaching hours (max) + 15 office hours weekly
• Maximum 25 classes / week, each class being 45 minutes, Monday – Friday
• Classes will be between 8:00 AM-12:00 AM, and 2:30 PM-5:30 PM.
• Positions available: Kindergarten, Primary school, Middle school, Training Center School
• Location: Guangzhou, Beijing, Tianjin, Suzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Shenzhen (Southern China and just across the border to Hong Kong), and more
• Age Groups: All ages
Positions are for 1 year minimum. Candidates will be expected to arrive one week early for training, cultural immersion, and school/apartment placement.
Salary and Benefits:
• 9000 – 20000 RMB monthly, based on qualifications & experience
• Regular Monday-Friday term-time working hours
• Legal working visa
• Housing provided near to school
• Airport pickup
• Flight provided
• Free Chinese language classes
• Holiday bonus
• The cost of living is much cheaper than in western countries, where you can save to pay off student loans or save to travel during or after your contract.
• The country is growing in every way possible at a breakneck pace and opportunities abound to gain more experience, enroll in our training programs, get in- house teaching certifications and grow with us.
• Ask anyone in China and you’ll hear the same thing: Chinese food the best in the world. From the spicy essence of Sichuan to the subtle freshness of Hong Kong, many dishes will delight your taste buds.
• It’s easy to live here as a foreigner. Public transportation is fast, western conveniences are everywhere and the people are friendly and helpful.
• Whether you’re looking out onto the modern skyline of Guangzhou from the Bund or the rural landscapes of a nearby province from the bullet train, the sights of China are a visual feast for the eyes.
Learn More and Apply:
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, we want to talk! Please visit the following link for more information and to apply now: https://www.edvectus.com/pages/teach-english-in-china
This might be the best decision you’ve ever made. Thanks for your consideration and we hope to hear from you soon.