Your profile & your tasks:
• You are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, a Certificate of TEFL or TESOL or CELTA.
• You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education.
• You are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students.
• You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential.
• You have an interest in learning Chinese; ideally you already possess a basic knowledge of Chinese (preferred but not essential).
• Professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
• An attractive salary package
• 22 teaching hours per week, 88 teaching hours per month
• An open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
• Small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
• State of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
• Continuing professional development opportunities both in China and abroad
• An attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
• Flight subsidy, free travel within Jilin Province or Beijing after one-year contract
• All paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
• An excellent location of the school, centrally located within Changchun
Airport Pickup & Free Hotel upon arrival
Free Accident Insurance Provided
1 Week Professional Training
Free Chinese Lessons
Free Fully-furnished Accommodation or Housing Stipend
Letter of Recommendation
Visa Application Assistance (Z visa)
We seek enthusiastic, open-minded teachers who enjoy working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.
Please contact us with the following documents to arrange an interview at:
email@example.com (Skype ID & Email Address)
• CV / resume
• Copy of degree
• Copy of passport photo page