Little Cosmos, founded in 2007, is a well-established children education centre in HONG KONG (Tseung Kwan O & Taikoo) providing quality English, Putonghua and Visual Arts programmes to children aged 1 to 12. We are looking for full time ESL / (Native) English Teachers to join in May 2019.
– Responsible to teach English classes to children aged between 1 and 12 according to a well-developed curriculum and teaching materials
– Degree Holder in Education / English discipline OR Degree Holder in any discipline with proven teaching experiences and a CELTA / TEFL or TESOL certificate (120 hours)
– Native English speaker and Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
– Pleasant, outgoing, punctual & responsible
– Love and feel comfortable staying with young children
– Able to join in March 2019
What We Offer:
– Salary: HK$24,000 – HK$26,000/monthdepends on experience
– 5 days work
– Training and Medical benefits provided
– Nice and comfortable working environment with great staff support
– Will sponsor work visa for suitable oversea candidates
– A Single Flight trip to Hong Kong will be sponsored on conditions
Interested party, please send us a CV with expected salary with job reference number to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Oversea candidates please provide contact number and skype account name for future contact and interview use.
More information of the Centre can be viewed at www.littlecosmos.hk.
ID#13223Location9 Tong Tak Street, Tseung Kwan O, Hong KongJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPayHK$24,000 – HK$26,000 HKD /MonthlyDate Posted2019-04-08
Little Cosmos® was established in 2007 under the principles of “Learning should be FUN for children” and with the aim to provide quality English, Putonghua and Visual Arts courses to children ages 1 to 12.
Est. In 2007
5 – 15
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC