• SALARY ranging from 14,000-18,000 yuan per month depending on experience.
• Free AIRFARE to China.
• REIMBURSEMENT for work visa application and processing.
• Company provided HOUSING stipend for a shared apartment.
• Enrollment in a TESOL program for uncertified applicants. Costs reimbursed following
completion of the program.
• HEALTH INSURANCE.
• GYM membership.
• Time off for Chinese holidays, along with lots of VACATION TIME.
• Employee performance BONUSES.
• Monthly FOOD stipend.
The duties and responsibilities for an ESL instructor will include the following:
– Teach in the classroom up to 25 teaching hours per week.
– Teach classes ranging from pre-k to 1st grade, based on current student enrollment.
– Prepare lesson plans for classes on a weekly basis.
– Grade tests, correct homework, and provide timely feedback to parents about their student’s performance.
– Assist in the logistics and planning of seasonal culture parties and activities.
– Assist marketing in the enrollment of potential students by teaching demo classes.
• Graduate from a United States college or university with a bachelor’s degree or higher.
• TESOL certification (will help to certify the right person).
• Native English speaker.
• 24 years of age or older.
• Experience working with children as a teacher, counselor, or coach.
• International travel or work experience preferred, especially in China.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Professional work manner and capable of working in a group environment.
• Able to adapt to change in work assignments, and be proactive with their day-to-day responsibilities.
• Able to set goals, organize, plan, and carry out your assignments with little supervision from upper management.
AMERLISH is an American style English Center located in Beijing China. We have been in operation since 2014, and have seen tremendous success. We teach with neutral American accents in an immersive environment, using our own proprietary curriculum based on the U.S. Common Core State Standards. Our goal is to create a strong foundation of English for our young learners, which will provide them with many opportunities to expand and grow. With over 300 students, and more coming this fall, we need more teachers to match our growth.